Terminix, the largest pest management company in the world, develops pest control products and supplies for 14 countries worldwide. The company’s Fayetteville, NC, location serves residential and commercial customers in Eastern North Carolina and Virginia.
The largest pest management company in the world, Terminix develops pest control products and supplies for 14 countries around the globe. The Fayetteville, NC, operation—which serves residential and commercial customers in Eastern North Carolina and Virginia— was seeking to condense its data center infrastructure operations with a more streamlined power solution and more efficient, row-based data center cooling.
- Reduced rack footprint and costs by replacing four UPS units with a single Liebert NX and installing Liebert CRV cooling within the row
- Improved cooling efficiency by placing cooling units within the row, rather than cooling the entire data center
- Increased UPS battery runtime capacity from 20 minutes to one hour
- Enhanced monitoring and control through Liebert iCOM™ controls, helping to deliver precise environmental conditions while managing operating costs
- Benefitted from flexible power and cooling solutions expected to meet the facility’s IT infrastructure needs for the next five years
“ We were comfortable with Liebert cooling products because they have a good name in the industry, and we had used Liebert units in our facility before. Emerson Network Power’s pricing was competitive and the Liebert CRV offered more features than the competitor’s unit.”
-Jason Schwarz, Chief Technical Officer, Terminix, Fayetteville, NC
|Products and Services:
||Liebert NX UPS with extended battery cabinet
Liebert CRV row-based cooling
||Streamline a data center facility from four racks to two while implementing a more consolidated, flexible data center power solution and a more efficient cooling solution within the racks.
Read more about the Terminix case study.