Sequent is a consulting and outsourcing services firm helping more than 500 organizations improve corporate performance through the integration of people, strategies, process management and technology. The firmhas offices in Columbus, Cincinnati, and Springfield, Ohio, as well as Philadelphia and Birmingham, Ala. Sequent’s offerings include human capital management, technology solutions, thought leadership, employee benefit programs, and risk management.
An increase in the demand for outsourced human resources support placed Sequent at the doorstep of opportunity for achieving significant business growth. An increase in the use of information technology was one of the keys to capitalizing on this opportunity. For Sequent, this required a data center infrastructure that could support the current and projected increase in applications used by the organization while providing an available and reliable network for customer data.
- Developed a new data center infrastructure with the flexibility to double, even triple, capacity when necessary.
- Created clear roadmap for tripling data center capacity without disrupting business operations.
- Improved management and reliability of data center power protection system.
- Increased reliability and availability of IT systems.
- Increased data center cooling system capacity and performance to ensure even temperatures.
“Technology changes every so often that if can’t quickly adjust with it, you’ll be behind the curve. So, we had to look at a solution that met this expectation but also fit within our budget.”
- Brian Donovan, network administrator Sequent
|Products and Services:
||Liebert NX 30kVA Uninterruptible Power
Liebert Challenger Floor-Mount Data Center Cooling
Liebert Mini-Mate Precision Ceiling-Mount Cooling
||Design and implement a new data center design that could efficiently meet current requirements while easily scaling to support projected growth.
Read more about the Sequent case study.