ISC Corp. is an award-winning IT reseller of advanced technology solutions. ISC specializes in the design, deployment and ongoing management of IT systems for customers in education, finance and healthcare institutions, commercial enterprises, and city, county and state government entities.
Founded in 1998, ISC provides basic and advanced technology solutions to organizations primarily in the greater Rocky Mountain area. ISC has offices in Wyoming, Colorado and Utah and supports customers in 38 states and seven countries. Business growth prompted a new data center design to support uninterruptible power for ISC’s IT and telephony systems. But the company also designed and equipped its new data center to serve as a dramatic, state-of-the-art sales tool promoting its capabilities as well as those of its technology partners. For both reasons, Liebert data center infrastructure solutions were selected for ISC’s new data center.
- Improved management and reliability of power protection system.
- Deployed a highly scalable system that enables future expansion.
- Provided sales force with a powerful demonstration of ISC’s capabilities and those of its technology partners.
- Positioned ISC as a proven source of leading-edge power and cooling within a state-of-the-art data center.
“We needed a fully redundant data center for our production equipment. When we designed our new data center, we wanted the latest in infrastructure and technology to run our business and to fully demonstrate our capabilities and those of our technology partners.”
- John Palley, general manager, ISC Corp.
||Denver, Colo., with additional offices in Wyoming and Utah
|Products and Services:
||Liebert Npower UPS System
Liebert Mini-Mate2 Precision Cooling
||Provide adaptive data center cooling and power solutions to efficiently meet current and future needs
Read more about the ISC Corp case study or watch the case study video.