- Allows installation in upflow or downflow configuration, and in Air, Water, Glycol, GLYCOOLâ„¢ models.
- Provides a complete environmental control package, including both precision air conditioning and humidity control.
- Offers a choice of compressors, including Digital Scrollâ„¢, scroll and semi-hermetic four-step models.
- Provides flexible cooling capacity via variable capacity compressors.
- Requires only front access for service.
- Installs easily due to modular frame construction.
- Brings high-level supervision with Liebert iCOM controls, allowing networking of multiple mission-critical cooling units.
- Features reliable refrigeration components, including dual compressors, A-frame evaporator coils, all factory pre-piped, wired, and tested.
- Offers new Copeland Digital Scrollâ„¢ Compressors stepless variable capacity control for ultimate control and reliability.
- Provides redundancy with dual refrigeration circuits.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Offers ultra energy efficient GLYCOOL and Dual Cool hybrid models.
- Exceeds the most stringent government efficiency requirements with NEMA premium efficiency motors.
- Offers energy efficient EC fans on downflow configurations.
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centers
- Other sensitive electronic applications
Does the Liebert DS cost more to operate than a regular building air conditioning system?
Specifically designed for the demanding requirements of year-round operation, the Liebert DS is actually less expensive to operate over its life cycle compared to both comfort cooling equipment and competitive precision air conditioning products.
Does this type of cooling system use a lot more energy?
No, due to a greater sensible heat removal capability compared to a comfort cooling system of the same size, the Liebert DS will save money and even pay back part of your investment over the life of the system.
What if you don't have a raised floor in your data center?
The Liebert DS is available in upflow models for use in facilities without raised flooring, as well as downflow models designed to be used with raised floors.
Why is a Liebert DS precision cooling system better than ordinary building air conditioning?
The Liebert DS offers a much higher level of reliability compared to comfort cooling systems. It uses rugged refrigeration components that are designed to operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Liebert DS also provides the precise temperature and humidity control required by sensitive electronic computer equipment.