ASCO Series 300SE Controller Standard Features and Design Criteria
Electromagnetic Computability Testing:
- Motor load transfer controls (inphase monitor) to keep motors operating during transfer.
- Pre-transfer & post-transfer load disconnect contacts for signaling motor starters, elevators, VFDs and other selected loads.
- Standard Engine Exerciser for weekly automatic testing of engine generator set with or without load.
- Selectable control switches for voltage, frequency, time delay settings & additional control features.
- Switch position lights, source availability lights, test switch and time delay bypass switch.
Additional Design Criteria:
- IEC801-2 Electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity
- ENV50140 and IEC 801 – 3 Radiated electromagnetic field immunity
- IEC 801 – 4 Electrical fast transient (EFT) immunity
- ENV50142 Surge transient immunity
- ENV50141: Conducted radio-frequency field immunity
- EN55011: Group 1, Class A conducted and radiated emissions
- EN61000 –4 – 11 Voltage dips and interruptions immunity.
- ANSI C37.90A/IEEE 472 Voltage Surge Test.
- NEMA ICS – 109.21 Impulse Withstand Test.
- Digital circuitry isolated from line voltages.