Standard Selectable Features
Voltage & Frequency Sensing
- Inphase monitor to transfer motor loads without any intentional off time to help prevent motor inrush currents from exceeding normal starting levels.
- Engine exerciser to automatically test engine generator each week. Includes control switch for testing with or without load.
- Selective load disconnect, double-throw contact to operate at an adjustable 0 to 20 second time delay prior to transfer and reset 0 to 20 seconds after transfer.
- 60 Hz or 50 Hz selector switch.
- Three-phase/single-phase selector switch.
- Adjustable three-phase, close differential voltage sensing on normal source.
- Normal source pickup voltage is adjustable to 95% of nominal; drop-out is adjustable from 70 to 90% of nominal.
- Frequency sensing on emergency source. Pickup at 95% and dropout at 85% of nominal.
Standard Control Contacts
- Adjustable time delay to over ride momentary normal source outages to delay all transfer switch and engine-starting signals.
- Transfer to emergency time delay. Adjustable from 0 to 5 minutes for controlled timing of load transfer to emergency.
- Retransfer to normal time delay. Adjustable to 30 minutes.
- Five-minute unloaded running time delay for emergency engine generator cool down.
- Four-second time delay to override momentary to ignore momentary voltage and frequency transients during initial genset loading.
Remote Control Features
- Switch position indicating contacts (rated 10 amps 250VAC, 32VDC). (1) for Normal position, (1) for Emergency position.
- Gold plated engine start contacts (rated 5 amps 28VDC or 120VAC).
Terminal provisions for connecting:
- Remote test switch.
- Remote contact for test or for peak shaving applications. Circuit will be automatically bypassed if emergency source fails.
- Inhibit transfer to emergency.
- Remote time delay bypass switch.