The ASCO Power Manager Xp is a microprocessor metering device that provides real-time measurements of single and three phase power systems. The Power Manager Xp uses digital signal processing technology to measure voltage and current per phase; real, reactive and apparent power, and bi-directional energy. All measurements are viewed locally with a backlit liquid crystal display and can be displayed remotely with ASCO PowerQuest® communication products.
Direct voltage input for systems up to 600 Volts AC can be monitored without the use of external potential transformers (PTs). Measure 3 phase currents and a fourth current input is available for measuring current in the neutral conductor. The Power Manager Xp includes one discrete input for transfer switch position, eight general purpose discrete inputs, and four relay outputs for controlling or monitoring external devices.
|Add suffix "A" to above designations if neutral conductor monitoring is required.|
|NOTE: Accessory 75 and 85 includes component mounting, CTs, shorting blocks and all necessary interwiring.|
|Requires accessory 72A to communicate with PowerQuest® communication products.|
- Line - Line: VAB, VBC, VCA, VAVERAGE
- Line - Neutral: VAN, VBN, VCN, VAVERAGE
- Frequency: 45.0 to 66.0 Hertz
- Current: IA, IB, IC, IAVERAGE
- Unbalance %: Voltage, Amps
- Real Power: KWA, KWB, KWC, KWNET
- Reactive Power: KVARA, KVARB, KVARC, KVARNET
- Apparent Power: KVAA, KVAB, KVAC, KVANET
- Real Energy: KWHIMPORT, KWHEXPORT, KWHNET
- Reactive Energy: KVARHIMPORT, KVARHEXPORT, KVARHNET
- Power Factor: PFA, PFB, PFC, PFNET
- 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs.
- Input/Output 15-character, user definable screen display for identification of input/output signals.
Integrated ATS Features
- Local - A 4 line 20 character LCD backlit display.
- Remote - With optional Acc. 72A communication module and Power Manager Xp monitoring systems.
- Provides a user programmable setpoint based on watt demand and can be used to control one of the four relay outputs. Used for peak shaving applications.
- When configured on load of ATS:
- Displays ATS position.
- Displays power data as a function of ATS position (normal/emergency).
- Accumulates energy data separately for normal and emergency sources.
The ASCO Power Manager Xp is also available as a separate unit for monitoring electrical parameters anywhere in the power distribution system.