ASCO® 5150 Connectivity Module is the simplest, easiest and most economical way to monitor ASCO 7000 Series, Series 300 and 900 Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS), Power Manager and Remote Annunciator. The module is designed to connect to standard Ethernet TCP/IP network with standard 10baseT (RJ-45) connector. The module has built in, customized web pages for each type of device that load automatically to a standard web browser.
Very simply, this allows the building manager or maintenance supervisor to monitor the status of the network devices on any computer which has the capability of connecting to an Ethernet network. No special software or programming is required at the computer. Each device being monitored just needs a ASCO 5150 Connectivity Module connected to it. Once the internet browser is opened, the device can be accessed by simply typing the IP address for that device. Folders can be arranged to allow the user to just click on the device for a status check.
The connectivity module is designed to support up to 8 clients simultaneously and it can even monitor many third party devices connected by an ethernet LAN.
The ASCO Connectivity Module can also be used with ASCO PowerQuest® and SiteWebTM.
- Small, compact design
- Din rail mounting
- Compatibility with all ASCO communication products
- LED indicators for :
- Ethernet status
- Network link
- Transmit & receive status
ASCO Controllers Group 5, Group 1 or Power Manager
- 1 RJ 45 10BaseT
- 1 RS-485 (2 or 4 Wire)
- 2 TTL ports
Size: 2 ¾ in W, 3 ½ in H, 3 in DTypical Transfer Switch and Power Manager Monitoring Application Typical ATS Screen provides detailed information on each switch
(7 cm W, 8.9 cm, 7.62 cm D)
ATS with Power Manager screen provides additional detailed information
- One line diagram showing transfer switch and load status
- Voltage and frequency of both power sources
- Time Delay Settings
- Voltage and frequency pickup and dropout settings
- Switch name tags and installation locations
- Event log details, including date and time stamp
- Engine start signal annunciation
- Phase voltage and current readings
- Average and voltage unbalance
- KW, KVAR, KVA, and Power Factor data
- Name assignment and status of eight digital inputs and for relay outputs
- CT and PT ratios
Transfer Switch Option: Accessory 72E
Stand Alone Device, Catalog No.: 5150
Field Modification Kits:
- Series 300 / 7000 with or without Power Mgr - K745603-001
- ASCO 940 / 962 with or without Power Mgr - K754608-001
- Stand-Alone Power Manager - K754611
- Remote Annunciator Kit - K757302
If in doubt or you need additional information we recommend you contact one of our Sales Representatives. They have the knowledge to facilitate the ordering process to ensure you choose the product you need.
Call us at 1-800-800-ASCO (2726)