Designed for High Availability
- Designed specifically to accommodate higher power densities and be resistant to higher temperatures.
- Energy metering provides users the information to maximize data center power and cooling infrastructure.
- Allows user to add individual hot-swappable output power modules for capacity as demand grows.
- Offers the ability to change input capacity or configuration while maintaining Rack PDU infrastructure.
Designed to Enhance Energy Efficiency and Capacity Management
- Flexibility to respond to constant change—redeploy modules to suit changing needs.
- Adaptive capacity, distribution, monitoring, control and management of critical devices.
- Scalable design that allows onsite configuration to fit immediate IT equipment needs.
- Provides a wide selection of single phase and three-phase power input configurations—with the ability to field change while maintaining distribution infrastructure.
- Employs energy efficient receptacle control technology.
- Expanded branch overload protection minimizes threat of cascading PDU overload.
Designed to Improve Business Resiliency and Agility:
- Provides for local or remote monitoring and management of connected loads.
- Easily integrate with existing network and security architectures, as well as higher level management software – allowing you to operate at peak velocity.
- Preemptive notifications before problems occur.
- Allows user to shut down non-essential equipment during power outages to maximize availability and back-up power.
- Provides a compatible monitoring platform for MPH, offering seamless common operation if deployed together.
Designed to Reduce Deployment Time and Expenses:
- Allows real-time, highly precise metering and management – and the lowest energy consumption in the industry for rack PDUs.
- Provides the most cost-effective design available—build, add on, or modify the platform design.
- Allows redeployment of modules to suit changing needs.
- Rack PDUs may be pre-installed.
Local Liebert Representative
Contact your local Liebert NA Representative at your location.
Network and Rack UPS Products
Contact our support department about your Liebert network and rack UPS system.
Sales, Service, and Support
Outside the US: +800-1155-4499
Emerson Network Power offers downloads for a number of Liebert data center monitoring software products that optimize data center infrastructure management.
View Software Downloads for Rack PDUs