Designed for High Availability
- Designed specifically to accommodate higher power densities and be resistant to higher temperatures.
- Easily upgradable to minimize downtime and carry manufacturer-provided support to ensure your own SLAs.
- Easily integrate with existing network and security architectures, as well as higher level management software – allowing you to operate at peak velocity.
Designed to Enhance Energy Efficiency and Capacity Management
- Energy and power metering provides users the information to maximize the data center power and cooling infrastructure.
- Integration into Smart Solutions.
- Modular hot swappable controller card – separates power distribution and communications, enabling continuous distribution when a communications module fails or is replaced.
Designed to Improve Business Resiliency and Agility:
- Allows you to predict failing conditions before they occur and proactively manage connected equipment for maximum uptime.
- Power and environmental trend reports through integration with Avocent® Rack Power Manager, Liebert Nform™ and the Trellis™ platform – improved monitoring, control, and reporting of trends.
- Seamless integration within federal government and enterprise networks.
Designed to Reduce Deployment Time and Expenses:
- Lowest power consumption of all switched rack PDU designs ensures lower operating costs for datacenter.
- Provides full featured monitoring and control in a cost effective package.
- A Rack PDU Array™ shares a single IP address for up to four rack PDUs, making deployment faster and easier.
- Ability to be preinstalled in Emerson Network Power rack solutions – save time and money on deployment.
MPH2 - Managed Rack PDU (North American Models)
Detailed product and configuration information can be found by visiting the
PDU Product Selector