Network Shutdown Software for Your UPS
By downloading this software you are agreeing to our software license agreement and all notice and conditions of this website.
Novell NetWare w/ Java 1.3.x - 1.4.x Download Instructions/Requirements
Download the MultiLink Software Version 1.5 for Novell NetWare w/ Java 1.3.x - 1.4.x
- Read the following the operating requirements for this software:
- NetWare 5.1, 6.0, or 6.5 server with JAVA and NETDB modules loaded
- At least 20 MB of free disk space on SYS: volume
- Novell’s NetWare Client on Windows XP, 2000, NT, or 98 on an Intel Pentium-class processor:
- Novell's Client for Microsoft Windows (in English) are available at the following link: http://download.novell.com/filedist/PublicSearch
- Read/write access to SYS:\System\ (SYS must be mapped to a drive on the client for installation and for operating the Configuration Editor and Status Viewer)
- At least 20 MB of free disk space in the client’s %TEMP% directory for installation
- A mouse on the client workstation
- TCP/IP network protocol
- Novell Java Virtual Machine (JVM) See table above for version specifics:
- To find out if you have a Java Virtual Machine loaded on your server and what version it is, type the following line in the system console: modules java
- Java Runtime Environment (Virtual Machine) and upgrades (if needed) are available at the following link: Novell NetWare: http://developer.novell.com/ndk/jvm-index.htm
- Please note that Novell requires the latest support packs to be loaded to support Java. More information is at the Novell web site by following the link above.
- Extract the *.exe file from the zip file to a location of your choice and begin the install process.
- If you intend to connect your Liebert UPS to a serial port on the computer on which MultiLink will be installed, you will need to make or purchase a custom cable for the software to work. ORDINARY SERIAL CABLES WILL NOT WORK! Some UPS models ship with a MultiLink cable. Please refer to the APPENDIX B of the MultiLink 1.5 User Manual for detailed instruction on "Making Your Own MultiLink UPS Cable" from parts available at most electronics parts stores.
If you decide to purchase a cable instead of building one, you can contact your local Liebert Representative, Value-Added Reseller, or distributor and ask to purchase a MultiLink UPS cable.
Cables for Serial Port Connections
||10 Foot cable for DB 25 pin UPS models Contact Closure|
||10 Foot cable for DB 9 pin UPS models Contact Closure|