Global infrastructure leader recognizes top partners’ performance
Columbus, Ohio [April 18, 2013] – Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE:EMR) and a global leader in maximizing availability, capacity and efficiency of critical infrastructure, today announced the U.S. winners of Emerson Network Power’s Annual Partner Awards. Recognizing the performance of Emerson’s top IT and facilities reseller partners in 2012, the six award-winning companies are members of the Emerson Network Power Innovation Partnership Program. These companies were chosen based on their commitment to business management and leadership, personal and professional integrity and responsiveness to customer needs.
The 2012 Emerson Network Power US Partner Award winners are:
- Alexander Open Systems — Opportunity Maker of the Year for being the most active in driving demand for Emerson Network Power solutions
- CDW — Direct Market Reseller of the Year for demonstrating strength in actively selling the entire Emerson Network Power portfolio to the broadest range of customers
- ePlus inc. — Solution Provider of the Year for demonstrating complete competence in selling the breadth of Emerson Network Power solutions offerings and providing full service to customers with both IT and facilities needs
- Kelly Communications Systems, Inc. — Technology Partner of the Year for addressing customer’s technology needs in innovative ways by applying new technologies and solutions to address these challenges
- Mirapath, Inc. — Regional Partner of the Year for leading their region and demonstrating growth and commitment to the relationship with Emerson Network Power
- Sterling Computers Corporation — Federal Government Partner of the Year for successfully addressing the unique needs of the U.S. Federal Government customer base
Nominations were reviewed by a group of Emerson Network Power channel executives who closely surveyed data and compared year-over-year growth in deals, deal size, revenue and product breadth. The selection committee chose partners that share several common values, such as continued investment in Emerson Network Power, solving customer problems in innovative ways, consistent engagement of the sales and support teams, and improving the bottom line for all parties in the supply chain.
“These U.S. Partner Award winners have shown demonstrable growth and understanding of the products, solutions and services required to meet our customers’ IT and facilities needs,” said Tracy Collins, director of global channel sales and marketing for Emerson Network Power. “We are pleased to recognize our valued partners who invest their time and resources in training and have committed to becoming experts in Emerson Network Power solutions.”
For more information on technologies and services from Emerson Network Power, visit www.EmersonNetworkPower.com.
About Emerson Network Power
Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson, delivers software, hardware, and services that maximize availability, capacity, and efficiency for data centers and healthcare and industrial facilities. A trusted industry leader in smart infrastructure technologies, Emerson Network Power provides innovative data center infrastructure management solutions that bridge the gap between IT and facility management and deliver efficiency and uncompromised availability regardless of capacity demands. Our solutions are supported globally by local Emerson Network Power service technicians. Learn more about Emerson Network Power products and services at www.EmersonNetworkPower.com.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. The company is comprised of five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. Sales in fiscal 2012 were $24.4 billion. For more information, visit www.Emerson.com.