- Rackmount multiple data line surge protection
- Protects against high energy transients
- Operates with three-stage hybrid technology
- Provides an ideal solution for network switches and hubs
- Provides 16 or 48 protected RJ-45 receptacles to protect multiple network switches and hubs.
- Installs in just 1U of rack space.
- Exceeds Category 6 transmission values.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Protects your investment with a 1-year warranty.
Ideally Suited For
- Network switches
- Part Number: RM-CAT6-16POE (16 Channel)
- Part Number: RM-CAT6-48POE (48 Channel)
- Operating Voltage: 57 V
- Clamping Voltage: 68 V
- Frequency Range: 0–250 MHz
- Operating Current: 0.15 A
- SPD Technology: GDT, SAD, W/Series PTC
- Modes of Protection: Signal High-Low, Signal High-Ground, Signal Low-Ground
- Peak Surge Current: 10 kA (8 x 20 μs)
- Insertion Loss: <0.1 dB
- VSWR: <1.2
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% Non-Condensing
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Input Connection Type: RJ-45
- Output Connection Type: RJ-45
- Mounting: Rackmount
- Enclosure Type: Painted Steel
- Dimensions: 1.75Hx19Wx6.3D
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
Surge Suppression Products
Contact our support department about your Surge Protection product.
Telephone: +1 607 721 8840
Toll-Free: +1 800 288 6169
||Brochures and Data Sheets