The BlueID trust center is the digital key factory of @Lock BlueID. It is responsible for the easy and secure issuance of digital permissions (BlueID tickets). In high-security, certified data centers, certified IT professionals operate the required server infrastructures to guarantee highest security and availability at any time.
The BlueID ticket manager provides you as web interface with basic functions for secure and structured key management in the easiest way possible. You are able to allocate, edit and cancel permissions and you can monitor all access activities through standardized logging procedures. Naturally, you can send the BlueID mobile client to any mobile phone at any time, and manage all your secured objects (locks).
In order to use BlueID on a mobile phone, the mobile client software must be installed. It is made available automatically with the issue of the first ticket for the mobile phone. When creating a ticket, a text message is sent to the user's mobile phone, informing him about the new permission. It also contains a link for installing or updating the mobile client. Thanks to the software, commands can subsequently be executed, and the protected object can be used.
The system can be connected to the internet, but it is not necessary for the functionality.BlueID-Technology
The package contains a ready-to-go set with one BlueID control box (for up to 4 Locks), 2 x MLR1000, cabling, mounting material and the following tickets:
- 100 day tickets (allow access for one day only)
- 10 year tickets (allow access for one year)
- 10 reload tickets (allow to transmit the ticket from one mobile phone to another one)
- No hardware costs for keys
- No physical hand-over of mechanical keys saves time and speed up the security processes
- No travel time to get keys
- No specific software needed - it's just a high level secured web application
- The web application also does the documentation