The feature-rich 4000 Series provides functionality previously found only in switchgear for business-critical applications. Now, many of those functions are available for facilities needing emergency, standby, and prime power.Powerful features of the generator paralleling switchgear include
- ASCO's next-generation digital control platform, which expands the boundaries of operation, control and communication.
- Compatibility with multiple brands of engine-generators,
- Compatibility with multiple brands of circuit breakers.
- Generator load demand control,
- Bus optimization.
- Load management.
- Sophisticated communications capabilities,
- Redundant processors as standard equipment for ensuring continuous, reliable operation,
- Automated manual paralleling of engines with a graphical synchroscope.
- Remote diagnostics for convenience.
- Remote system monitoring and control,
- kW load sharing,
- Var/PF sharing.
- Real time information for timely, accurate decision making,
- Data trending,
- Compact flash card and slot for quick and easy screen capture.
- Constructed and labeled to the strict UL1558 standard.
- Smaller footprint that responds to increasingly tight space constraints.
- Nationwide, 24x7x365 support from ASCO Services – the largest power transfer and generator paralleling control switchgear service company coast to coast.
System flexibility empowers you as never before.
Now you can customize the paralleling control switchgear using a variety of configurable modules based on a standard engineering design.
Create exactly the power control solution you want, whether for two, three, four or up to eight engine-generators.
The modules reduce lead and delivery times, and facilitate installation and start up, so customize a system to your requirements and still meet tight deadlines.
You also have the freedom to specify the circuit breakers and engine-generators you prefer, giving you the flexibility to configure exactly the system you want.
No options available for this product.