- Allows systems to be viewed from the network using a web browser.
- Connects to Ethernet or 485 Serial networks, or both
- Compatible with 10/100 MBit Ethernet for legacy and modern networks
- Supports a variety of Emerson software tools and services, including Trellis, Liebert Nform, and LIFE Technology
- Supports a variety of third-party protocols Modbus TCP, BACnet IP, Modbus RTU, BACnet MSTP, SNMP v1/v2c/v3 and YDN23 for building management and network management applications
- Provides security using HTTPS message encryption
- Interfaces with Trellis for comprehensive data center infrastructure management
- Provides compatibility with Liebert MultiLink shutdown software, to prevent data loss and ensure data availability
- Supports Liebert SiteScan WEB enterprise monitoring software, to provide trending for proactive analysis and maintenance to ensure facility uptime
- Interfaces to Liebert Nform alarm notification software, to facilitate quick corrective action. MTTR
- LIFE technology support for sending a comprehensive data report to system engineers for quick diagnostics and dispatching of service — restoring normal unit operations and shortening
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Combines functionality of the Web Card with the 485 Card into a single unified card
- Connects to existing Ethernet or 485 networks, saving the cost of dedicated wiring
- Requires no additional software installation for basic monitoring
- Provides notifications in the absence of a comprehensive monitoring system
- Provides a single point of information and control
Ideally Suited For
- Small and large data centers
- Computer rooms, network access spaces or server closets
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centers
- Other sensitive electronic applications
Can I obtain a list of the supported SNMP Traps and parameters from the card?
Yes, once SNMP is enabled on the card the SNMP data available from the managed device is available on the Download menu display from the managed device tab. Consult the User Manual for more details.
How many SNMP Trap targets can I configure in the Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card?
Can I obtain a list of the supported Modbus and BACnet data from the card?
Yes, once Modbus and/or BACnet is enabled on the card the enabled protocol data available from the managed device is available on the Download menu display from the managed device tab. Consult the User Manual for more details
Is the Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card hot-swappable?
Yes, you will not be required to shutdown your equipment to install this card.
What is the default administrator User Name and Password for the Liebert IntelliSlot Unity Card?
User Name: Liebert
What Liebert products are supported by the IS-UNITY-DP and IS-UNITY-LIFE cards?
The following UPS products are supported - Liebert APM, Liebert APS, Liebert NXC, Liebert NXL, and Liebert NXR
The following thermal management products are supported - Liebert CRV**, Liebert CW*, Liebert Challenger*, Liebert Deluxe System/3*, Liebert DCP**, Liebert DS*, Liebert DSE, Liebert HPC**, Liebert HPC-S,M,R,W,Generic**, Liebert HPM, Liebert PeX*, Liebert PDX/PCW, Liebert XDC with iCOM Control**, Liebert XDP with iCOM Control**, and Liebert XDP-Cray**
*iCOM Firmware PA1.04.033.STD versions or later
**Embedded LIFE Technology support provided in a future release
Where can I obtain a user manual for my Liebert Unity Card?
Where can I view and test drive the web interface for the product I am purchasing?
IS-UNITY 126.96.36.199 89131 (11/14) Unity Release Notes 188.8.131.52 89131 (11/14)
IS-UNITY-DP or IS-UNITY-LIFE cards found in Liebert APM, Liebert APS, Liebert NXC, Liebert NXL, Liebert NXR, Liebert CRV, Liebert CW*, Liebert Challenger*, Liebert DCP, Liebert Deluxe System/3*, Liebert DS*, Liebert DSE, , Liebert HPC, Liebert HPM, Liebert PeX*,Liebert PDX/PCW, Liebert XDC with iCOM Control, Liebert XDP with iCOM Control, and Liebert XDP-Cray
Local Liebert Representative
Contact your local Liebert EMEA Representative at your location.
Contact our Liebert EMEA support department about your Liebert monitoring software and hardware.
Sales, Service, and Support
Outside the US: +800-1155-4499
Contact our Liebert support department about your monitoring software and hardware.