Total Cost of Ownership
- 5 kVA/4.5 kW power modules deliver enhanced active power when compared to UPS of equal size in both standard and extended autonomy configurations
- Class-leading double conversion efficiency: 92%
- Scalable architecture designed to adapt to growing power requirements, optimizing initial investment and pay as you grow benefits
- Battery protection - integral battery monitoring and temperature compensated charging for extended battery life and replacement minimization
Availability and Serviceability
- Full redundant design allows the critical load to run on conditioned power in the unlikely event of component failure.
- Hot-swappable power, control and battery modules allow replacement to be carried out while remaining modules continue to power the load.
- Intelligent Battery System provides continuous battery monitoring, automatically taking anomalous batteries off-line to ensure the continued performance of remaining strings.
- Liebert APS is enabled with Emerson’s LIFE™ remote diagnostic and real-time communication technology, which provides proactive maintenance, decreasing the average Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) and maximizing uptime.
- Upgradeable while working in double conversion
- Configurable input: one or three phase
- Designed for standalone or rack mount installation
- Multiple optional Power Output Distribution (POD) boxes available to meet specific application connection requirements
Ideally Suited For
- Small-to-medium-sized data centers
- Network closets
- Scalable storage systems