Prior to opening Tuscany Casino, the resort’s management decided to implement an all-digital surveillance system that would eliminate tedious processes, such as tape swapping every eight hours and a seven-day archive of tapes that most casinos became accustomed to throughout their history. However, installing this digital surveillance required a data center infrastructure surrounded by highly available and reliable support systems. Tuscany relied on Emersonto deliver an uninterruptible power and data center cooling system to keep the surveillance system operational, which was critical to prevent gaming downtime and lost revenue.
Location: Las Vegas
- Liebert Npower 65 kVA uninterruptible power
- Liebert Deluxe Series 3 data center cooling
- Liebert Foundation Enclosures
Provide reliable data center cooling and power solutions for Nevada’s first all-digital casino surveillance system.
- Deployed UPS prior to opening, which enabled critical installation of surveillance system and other business-critical IT systems.
- Achieved fully operational, digital surveillance system in time for casino opening.
- Created a highly reliable IT infrastructure support system delivering precise and continuous control of data center applications.
- Secured access to the local service business of Emerson Network Power for maintenance on the UPS system.
To read more, download the Tuscany Casino case study .