In November 2010, Qoncert was primed to take the next step forward. Staff size and space needs had exceeded its current building capacity and the lease was about to expire. Officials at Qoncert decided to purchase a large warehouse and convert it to fit their specific requirements. Qoncert needed to quickly deploy a data center solution at the newly acquired property, but it needed to be done without affecting IT and network performance in a building under construction.
Location: Tampa, Florida
- SmartRow infrastructure: an intelligent, integrated IT infrastructure deployed in a single row. Combines data center best practices in cooling, power and data center infrastructure management technology with a space-saving and cost-effective configuration.
An IT infrastructure that could be rapidly deployed in a new facility that was under construction and then be moved to a new location in the same facility once the data center space was finished — all while avoiding downtime and performance loss.
- Easily configured the SmartRow infrastructure to meet power and cooling requirements
- Design plan was delivered in less than 24 hours
- Leveraged a room-neutral design to minimize potentially costly room upgrades
- Deployed in just 45 days
- Implemented in a temporary location
- Gained integrated fire suppression, which makes the SmartRow infrastructure safe and economical
- Serves as a high-availability backup for cloud-based VoIP offerings
To read more, download the Qoncert case study.