Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
A four-year project to implement an integrated workflow management platform introduced new technology, challenging data center management with heat loads that threatened current operations and future technology deployments. “We simply did not have the data center infrastructure to move forward,” says Kent Hoyos, CIO at Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center.
Location: Southern California
- Liebert XD data center cooling system
- Liebert XDP pumping units
- Liebert XDV cooling modules
Eliminate heat-related equipment problems in hospital data center created by introduction of new technology required to eliminate paper-based processes.
- Expanded data center capacity with flexible and scalable data center cooling system
- Eliminated heat-related equipment failures
- Significantly reduced help desk calls resulting from poor performance of data center systems
- Paved way for implementation of integrated patient accounting, electronic physician order entry and patient health care record projects
To read more, download the Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center case study.