NetAlliant must have peace of mind that its customers’ servers will be fully protected against any data center power loss or damage. Unfortunately, the local utility in its hometown of Chattanooga, Tenn., has not kept pace with the revitalization and strong growth the area is experiencing, resulting in an over-stressed power grid and daily power disturbances.
Location : Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Liebert Flywheel Energy Storage System
- Liebert Npower 80 kVA Uninterruptible Power with Bypass Panelboard
Assure the success of data center managed services provider by delivering 100 percent power availability.
- The data center has experienced zero power-related downtime since the new power system was installed.
- Battery maintenance and replacement costs have been eliminated through the use of flywheel energy storage system.
- Liebert UPS and flywheel technologies have already been selected for the company’s new data center.
To read more, download the NetAlliant Technologies case study