Langan Engineering and Environmental Services
In the midst of rapid growth and a corporate initiative to become more environmentally responsible from an IT perspective, Langan needed to upgrade its data center infrastructure. A key part of this effort was installing an uninterruptible power (UPS) system that would support efforts to reduce data center energy consumption and provide a clear path for expansion as blade servers and virtualization were introduced.
Location: Elmwood Park, N.J.
- Liebert NX with Softscale™ technology
- Liebert Services Remote Service Delivery
High availability of data and IT services across the company with a clear roadmap for supporting virtualization and future IT growth, and reducing data center energy consumption.
- Optimized enterprise data center efficiency with a software-scalable UPS that can quickly and easily double in capacity without adding or modifying hardware.
- Established an economical path for growth that maximizes capital investments and meets data center space constraints.
- Created a flexible data center power infrastructure that responds quickly and easily to the introduction of new technology and the change in data center equipment while decreasing downtime by 20 percent.
- Reduced data center energy consumption by installing a UPS that operates at a 97 percent efficiency level.
To read more, download the Langan Engineering and Environmental Services case study