Founded in 1998, ISC provides basic and advanced technology solutions to organizations primarily in the greater Rocky Mountain area. ISC has offices in Wyoming, Colorado and Utah and supports customers in 38 states and seven countries. Business growth prompted a new data center design to support uninterruptible power for ISC’s IT and telephony systems. But the company also designed and equipped its new data center to serve as a dramatic, state-of-the-art sales tool promoting its capabilities as well as those of its technology partners. For both reasons, Liebert data center infrastructure solutions were selected for ISC’s new data center.
Location : Denver, Colo., with additional offices in Wyoming and Utah
- Liebert Npower UPS System
- Liebert Mini-Mate2 Precision Cooling
Provide adaptive data center cooling and power solutions to efficiently meet current and future needs
- Improved management and reliability of power protection system.
- Deployed a highly scalable system that enables future expansion.
- Provided sales force with a powerful demonstration of ISC’s capabilities and those of its technology partners.
- Positioned ISC as a proven source of leading-edge power and cooling within a state-of-the-art data center.
To read more, download the ISC Corp case study