With the power demands on most sites ever changing, it is important to know that you will be able to expand your critical power systems in line with the rest of your business.
Our experienced engineers can advise on the best course of action for your organisation, whether that be refurbishment of existing equipment or replacement and upgrade. We will work closely with you to devise a strategy that best accommodates the specific needs of your future business.
When linked to Chloride critical power management services your business expansion plans can benefit from information drawn directly from our asset management systems.
In order to maximise the benefits achieved from any upgrade or refurbishment plans Chloride can use asset information such as:
- Component life cycle – including batteries, capacitors, control circuits, control panels, engine heaters, drive belts and hoses
- System life cycle – taking account of component life cycle to assess system life expectancy
- Critical spares evaluation – availability, lead time, on site spares holding
- Replacements – we can offer complete life cycle replacement management with turnkey replacement capabilities. Any component of your critical power system can be replaced as required with all project management, supply and installation co-ordinated by Chloride
- Upgrades – where possible we can provide kVA rating upgrades to existing equipment and re-rating for capacitive loadings