GridWay Computing Corporation
To better serve its wide variety of clientele, GridWay, an Ottawa, Ontario-based IT and data center services provider, decided it was time to expand its data center capacity and operations. The company needed a solution that would produce energy efficiencies and savings and offer the flexibility and scalability to grow with its client base—a key requirement in a competitive and constantly changing SMB market. “We want to expand intelligently, so that we add equipment only as we need it, not all at once,” says Chris Kramer, Chief Technology Officer. “Cost-effectiveness and efficiency are very important – they allow us to pass savings along to our customers.”
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
SmartAisle infrastructure: an intelligent, row-based infrastructure solution that integrates power, precision cooling and control technologies in a modular, rapidly-deployable design.
The solution includes:
- Liebert CRV Row-based Cooling
- Liebert APM On-line UPS
- Liebert MPH Managed Rack PDU
- DCM Modular Rack Systems
- Liebert iCOM Controls
An IT infrastructure solution from a single source that allows GridWay to cost effectively expand IT capabilities, while having the flexibility to scale to support business growth.
- Supports current clientele with a smaller, more energy efficient data center footprint
- Reduced installation costs by eliminating the need for a raised floor
- Increased services and performance while lowering energy costs
- Improved accuracy in customer billing with new monitoring solution
To read more, download the GridWay Computing Corporation