The Trellis™ Platform – Real-Time Data Center Infrastructure Management
Learn how Emerson Network Power has revolutionized the way data center professionals are able to manage the data center in a more efficient manner through the Trellis™ platform.
This free webcast explores:
- The definition of DCIM
- The state of the date center today
- Primary challenges within the data ceter
- Benefits of a sound DCIM approach
- Rate at which DCIM is being adopted
- Emerson Network Power's approach to bringing the data center together under a single platform
John Curran is a member of the Product Management team for Avocent Products and Services, a division of Emerson Network Power. John has been a member of the Avocent organizaiton since 1998 and has taken various roles during his period with Avocent including engineering management, product management, and business development.
Data center professionals will learn:
- Ways in which efficiencies are being addressed
- How TCO can be reduced
- The value of tracking data in real time
- Efficient ways in managing inventory and making proactive changes
- Managing the whole data center under a single solution