Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company
SFBCIC provides property and casualty insurance across seven states that historically have been vulnerable to severe weather. Continuous operation of mission-critical technology is a challenge, but also a necessity as the company increases its dependence on technology to support agents and customers. The company has relied on Liebert data center infrastructure solutions to support high availability of IT systems for more than 20 years. When it came time to expand the corporate data center, SFBCIC again turned to Emerson Network Power.
Location: Jackson, Mississippi
- Liebert Npower Uninterruptible Power
- Liebert PPC Precision Power Centers
- Liebert Deluxe Precision Data Center Cooling
Support business continuity goals for large regional property and casualty insurance company through high availability data center power and cooling support for main data center and network of regional facilities.
- Ultra-reliable performance of mission-critical power and cooling through frequent commercial power outages and severe weather.
- Only a single unplanned outage in more than 15 years of continuous operation.
- System architecture leverages existing investments and provides flexibility to scale with changes in business needs.
To read more, download the Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company case study.