Safelite Auto Glass
Safelite Glass planned a dual expansion at its headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, including relocating one of two national customer contact centers and expanding the data center by 60 percent. Both the customer contact center and data center infrastructure are business-critical operations. Vital company information—from customer transactions to inventory reports—is stored in the data center. Downtime in either location could have a significant impact.
Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Liebert Series 600 Uninterruptible Power
- Liebert Precision Power Distribution Units
- Liebert Static Transfer Switch
- Liebert Npower UPS
- Liebert Deluxe and Liebert Mini-Mate2 Precision Air Conditioners
- Liebert SiteScan Monitoring System
- Liebert SmartSwitch
Protect critical systems for the nation’s largest auto glass service company’s data center and customer contact centers.
- Increased availability of data center systems
- Enhanced ability to serve customers during outages
- Improved visibility for data center management into remote facilities
To read more, download the Safelite Auto Glass case study.