RagingWire Enterprise Solutions was founded in May 2000 to be an enterprise-class Managed Services Provider (eMSP) that could provide and support colocated data center services for Fortune 1000 customers. As a result, RagingWire needed a highly available, secure, and scalable Class “A+” Tier-IV data center design to deliver colocation and managed service solutions to enterprise customers.
Location: Sacramento, California
- Liebert Deluxe System Chilled Water Data Center Cooling Units
- Liebert Series 610 Uninterruptible Power systems
- Liebert Foundation Distribution Cabinets
- Liebert PPC Precision Power Centers
- Liebert SiteScan Monitoring
Build and support a hardened, Class “A+,” Tier-IV Enterprise Data Center, from which RagingWire can deliver premier colocation and managed service solutions.
- Engineered a data center power and cooling architecture to scale to beyond 200 watts per square foot power density.
- Achieved outstanding performance of dual redundant power and cooling infrastructure in striving to deliver 100 percent uptime and 99.999 percent availability.
- Capitalized on real-time monitoring of 7,400 branch circuits to plan and predict for abnormalities.
To read more, download the Raging Wire case study.