Growing global demand has driven Sidney, Ohio-based Copeland Corporation to continue to boost production and efficiency throughout its organization. Manufacturing automation is one way the company responded to this challenge. Yet, as manufacturing automation increased, the tolerance for data center infrastructure downtime decreased, making data center power protection a higher priority.
Location: Sidney, Ohio
- Liebert GXT uninterruptible power
- Liebert Intellislot OpenComms Web Card
- Liebert Npower UPS
Deliver improved power availability to support increasing manufacturing automation.
- Successful implementation of manufacturing automation program.
- 100 percent perfect availability of remote network systems.
- Increased visibility into remote business-critical network locations.
To read more, download the Copeland Corporation case study.