407 Express Toll Route
Enabling business continuity on the first all-electronic toll highway requires more than just a reliable source of backup power during outages. It also requires data center design that ensures sensitive electronics are receiving clean, conditioned uninterruptible power during regular operation and are isolated from extreme fluctuations.
Location: Toronto, Canada
- Liebert GXT UPS systems with external maintenance bypass
- Liebert OpenComms communication cards for remote monitoring and data center management
Protect revenue stream and investment in electronics systems used to collect vehicle information on all-electronic toll highway.
- Eliminated power problems that were occurring with previous uninterruptible power systems.
- Survived extreme power fluctuations that occurred during the 2003 blackout with zero damage to expensive electronic systems.
- Enabled consistent, accurate performance of critical revenue-generating electronics.
To read more, download the 407 Express Toll Route case study.