Network Infrastructure Management Solution
Avocent's Network Infrastructure Management Solution delivers unmatched serial console and remote access to multiple system consoles. No matter how spread out your WAN is. No matter what all you have stuffed on it.Dependable. Scalable. Secure. The other three words you should consider.
Functions and features that simply make sense
– Your job is complex enough as it is. That’s why Avocent technology is designed to make your work a bit easier with features such as:
Integrated Systems Management keeps you in command
- Linux® operating system – Hardened and proven for optimal performance and stability
- Configurable serial pin-out capabilities – No need for crossover serial adapters for Sun™ or Cisco®
– Avocent technology provides BIOS-level, consoidated access to and control over nearly every networked device in your local and remote offices. Management features include:
Stay calm, even when things are off-line or crashed
- Auto Discovery– Detect host name of connected targeted devices for easier configuration and management of console servers
- Data Logging – History of all local and remote messages sent out to the console port can be viewed or sent to syslog servers
- Integrated Power Management– For viewing, configuring and managing power ports
– Secure, out-of-band connectivity is at the ready and lets you get into and repair local and remote components, even when connections are lost or devices are down.
Be secure in knowing your networks are safe
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports – For redundant connectivity
- Two 32-bit Card Bus Slots – For alternate connectivity options
- Optional Internal Modem – For secure dial-up for out-of-band access
– With all your network’s moving parts, it’s vital to maintain the strictest of access and security.
- Pre-Defined Access Levels – For every appliance and by individual user
- Authentication Capabilities – With failover options including RADIUS, LDAP, Active Directory, TACACS+, Kerberos and NIS protocols
- Data Buffering/Logging – Advanced auditing and tracking of management activity to help you stay compliant with government and state mandates such as Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA and HIPAA.
Network Infrastructure Management Products
The ACS 6000 console servers are Avocent's next generation console manager. They provide secure, remote access to IT devices and UNIX / LINUX-based servers.|
The ACS 5000 meets the remote management needs of medium to large data centers. The series is available in 4, 8, 16, 32 and 48 ports with a single AC power supply.|
Consolidated access to serial devices such as servers, routers, switches and serial power devices can ease management complexities in SMB environments, including server rooms and midsize data centers.|
DSView™ 4 management software delivers the complete data center control necessary for the 24/7 data center.|