Digital Signage Solution
Emerson Network Power's Avocent’s Digital Signage Solution is designed to quickly and easily provide wireless transmission of live and recorded HD video and audio to multiple displays such as plasma, LCD and kiosk stations.
It’ll look like you have a dedicated source at each display.
- Great for those sold on this hot marketing trend – It’s exactly what advertisers need to launch high-impact video where the consumers gather: the mall, airports, restaurants, gas stations, event centers, theaters or other venues.
- A smart way to reach large groups – Conventions, road shows, multiple classrooms, boardrooms, anywhere you need to reach a large audience with many monitors.
- Picture-perfect, no matter your application – Whether retail, institutional or way-finding, Avocent’s solution provides a rapid and cost-effective means to deploy and operate your signage network.
You may have hit just one “play” button, but each and every output will look like it’s receiving a signal from its own HD player. At the core of this are Avocent’s breakthrough extender products, able to provide:Wired Connectivity
– Handles wired (over IP) operation, including distribution of both HD and SD video signals from a single transmitter.Digital and Analog
– Supports a wide range of RGB, DVI-A, DVI-D, HDMI, VGA and component source and display devices. Even converts analog to digital as needed to match dissimilar devices.
Control and Manageability Solution Products
Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint Cat5 options, 1600 x 1200 resolution up to 600 feet (183 m) or 1,000 feet (304 m)|
LongView® 1000 extenders let you place a keyboard, monitor, mouse, speakers, microphone and serial port up to 1,000 feet away from your computer or Avocent KVM switch.|
LongView® IP KVM extension solutions enable you to separate and locate users and their computers anywhere on an existing LAN. This improves data security, removes computers from harsh environments and addresses limited workspace environments.|
The LongView® wireless extender is a point-to-point solution for computer-based audio/video sources that need to extend LCDs, monitors, plasma displays or projection devices.|