- Sealed, NEMA Type 12 enclosure
- Provides integrated cooling
- Protects rack equipment with Liebert UPS and power protection equipment
- Designed as a plug-and-play system ready to install.
- Wheel-mounted cabinet for easy relocation.
- Adjustable racks and rack rails support a wide variety of equipment.
- Optional top mounted air conditioning allows maximum use of internal rack space or can be used to double cooling capacity with the internal air conditioning unit.
- Cools IT equipment to eliminate downtime from overheating.
- Lockable door protects against unauthorized access.
- Specially designed door gasket and sealed cable entrance ensure stable cooling environment.
- Optional back-up cooling assures continued cooling in the event of a power loss.
- Improved cable access and management improves airflow to reduce overheating of protected IT equipment.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership:
- Competitively priced as an integrated system, compared to purchasing separate components.
- Simplified plug-and-play installation reduces overall implementation time, reducing costs.
- Optional energy saver control saves money by allowing back-up cooling to operate as primary enclosure cooler.
- Integrated air conditioning reduces potential downtime costs by assuring proper system operation.
Ideally Suited For:
- Network closets
- Server closets or small rooms
Can’t I just buy a cabinet and put in an air conditioner?
The Liebert Foundation MCR is engineered and meets Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) standards as a complete solution. There is no need to purchase and install separate add-on components. The Liebert Foundation MCR is a self-contained system ready to go right from the start with components that are specifically designed to work together.
Isn’t it going to get really hot inside that cabinet?
The Liebert Foundation MCR includes computer-grade high availability precision cooling plus an optional backup cooling module that removes heat in the event of a power outage.
What if we decide to move our offices?
The Liebert Foundation MCR is mounted on wheels so it is easy to install and relocate. Just position the unit and hook it up for installation. It’s just as easy to relocate as needs or room layouts change.
What if we don’t have a special room for our computer system?
The Liebert Foundation MCR accommodates spaces not designed for cooling. It fits through standard-sized doorways and is air-cooled so it can operate without access to chilled water.
Precision Cooling Products
Contact our support department about your Liebert cooling system.
Sales, Service, and Support
Outside the US: +800-1155-4499