University of Wyoming
Unreliable utility power is a fact of life at the University of Wyoming. But it can’t be allowed to affect IT systems, especially when those systems are supporting IP telephony. The university’s data center infrastructure, which carries both voice and data communications, includes a campus-wide network with multi-gigabyte links to each building supporting 100 megabyte links to each desktop.
Location: Laramie, Wyoming
- Liebert Nfinity uninterruptible power
- Liebert GXT UPS systems
Eliminate frequent battery and UPS management problems and create a reliable, high-availability data center infrastructure for IP telephony.
- Eliminated frequent UPS failures occurring with less effective systems
- Created solid foundation for IP telephony
- Flawless performance during extended outages
- Improved management of remote locations
To read more, download the University of Wyoming case study.