In the highly competitive colocation business, maintaining continual operation of critical systems is not only important to the business, it is the business. Customers expect 24/7/365 availability of Internet services. When increasing density of equipment created data center power and cooling challenges that threatened availability, US Internet turned to Emerson Network Power.
- Liebert Deluxe System Air-Cooled Computer Room Air Conditioning Units With Outdoor Air-Cooled Condensers
- Liebert XD Data Center Cooling
- Liebert Interceptor TVSS Service Entrance Units
- Liebert Series 610 300 kVA Uninterruptible Power
- Liebert PPC Precision Power Centers
- Liebert FPC Power Distribution System with transformer
- Liebert FDC Power Distribution System
- ASCO ATS Automatic Transfer Switches
Develop dynamic data center design leveraging data center cooling and power solutions to support wide variety of high-density equipment.
- Reduced air temperatures from more than 90F in hot spots to a uniform 65F.
- Created fully redundant, reliable and scalable power distribution system.
- Doubled data center capacity.
- Paved way for creation of new colocation facility.
To read more, download the US Internet case study.