Maui High Performance Computing Center
The Maui High Performance Computing Center (MHPCC) stands at the forefront of high performance computing and provides more than 21 million hours of computing time annually to vital defense and scientific research, development and test programs. The data center infrastructure provides access to parallel supercomputing hardware, advanced software applications, high bandwidth communications and high performance storage technologies. It supports vital projects such as the study of high-power radio frequency energy weapons, the development of lasers and testing of unmanned aircraft.
Location : University of Hawaii, Maui, Hawaii
- Liebert Deluxe Precision Air Conditioners
- Liebert Series 610 Uninterruptible Power modules with System Control Cabinet
- Liebert Power Distribution Units
- Liebert Chiller
- Preventive Maintenance Services
Ensure high availability of supercomputer center using uninterruptible power and data center cooling, providing complex computing capabilities to the U.S. Department of Defense and other government agencies.
- Twelve years of uninterrupted operation at one of the world’s top supercomputer centers, despite operating in an environment subject to earthquakes and tropical storms.
- Peace of mind delivered by reliable equipment operation and fast service response times.
- Dynamic system architecture enables continued expansion without abandoning initial investment.
To read more, download the Maui High Performance Computing Center case study