Power Monitoring and Control
Ease the task of onsite or remote power management with Emerson Network Power's line of ASCO POWERQUEST® communication products. An intuitive user interface makes it easy to use, while an intelligent power manager extracts critical information for the monitoring and control of power transfer switches in your emergency or standby power distribution system.
Local area networks and remote networks are supported with either single or multiple points of access, and web-enabled communications allow access to your power system from anywhere around the world.
There are various PowerQuest solutions for ASCO power control system and transfer switch products. See Compatibility Matrix for more detail.
- Monitors and controls Power Transfer Switches and Engine Generators
- Monitors normal and emergency voltages and frequency
- Indicates transfer switch position and source availability
- Provides transfer and re-transfer of loads for system testing
- View normal and emergency voltage and frequency settings
- View transfer switch time-delay settings
- Provides transfer switch rating and identification
- Automatic paging notifies personnel, by e-mail or pager, or selected system alarms
- View current, power and power factor with ASCO Power Managers connected to the system
- View transfer switch event log
- Provides transfer switch test schedule
about ASCO POWERQUEST® solutions.