- Scans all pertinent battery parameters
- Performs a scheduled resistance test and stores results for trending
- Auto detects discharges and stores data for playback
- Signals if a parameter is outside user-programmed limits
- Communicates with an external computer using USB, modem, RS-232 or LAN (RJ-45)
- Network compatible
- Windows-based software for real-time viewing, automatic data collection, data analysis, and report generating.
- Integral Ethernet network card and/or a dial-up modem as standard.
- Remote notification to third party systems via Modbus and networks.
- Scans pertinent battery parameters every 4 seconds, including total voltage, cell voltage, current and temperature.
- Automatic proactive internal DC resistance tests.
- Discharges are automatically detected and data saved for retrieval.
- Trend analysis provides the ability to analyze performance and aid in trouble shooting.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership:
- Each system comes complete with the necessary custom length cables to monitor your battery (battery cabinets only).
- Optimizes useful battery life -- Instead of waiting for an inevitable failure or replacing batteries prematurely to prevent problems, you can continue to utilize your batteries longer and with confidence by knowing their true internal condition.
Ideally Suited For:
- UPS battery cabinets using 12V and 16V sealed batteries.
Contact SupportMonitoring Products
Contact our Liebert NA support department about your Liebert monitoring software and hardware.Sales, Service, and Support
1-800-LIEBERT (543-2378)Air and Site Parts
Contact our Liebert EMEA support department about your monitoring software and hardware.
||Brochures and Data Sheets