An increase in the demand for outsourced human resources support placed Sequent at the doorstep of opportunity for achieving significant business growth. An increase in the use of information technology was one of the keys to capitalizing on this opportunity. For Sequent, this required a data center infrastructure that could support the current and projected increase in applications used by the organization while providing an available and reliable network for customer data.
Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Liebert NX 30kVA Uninterruptible Power
- Liebert Challenger Floor-Mount Data Center Cooling
- Liebert Mini-Mate Precision Ceiling-Mount Cooling
Design and implement a new data center design that could efficiently meet current requirements while easily scaling to support projected growth.
- Developed a new data center infrastructure with the flexibility to double, even triple, capacity when necessary.
- Created clear roadmap for tripling data center capacity without disrupting business operations.
- Improved management and reliability of data center power protection system.
- Increased reliability and availability of IT systems.
- Increased data center cooling system capacity and performance to ensure even temperatures.
To read more, download the Sequent case study.