International Banking and Financial Services Organization
Operations never cease for this global financial services giant. With offices in every time zone, the bank demands true 24x7x365 availability of its information technology resources. A highly flexible and dynamic data center infrastructure is required to support these availability demands. Data center monitoring systems track availability by providing real-time data on support system operations as well as analyzing performance so that potential problems can be identified and eliminated before they occur.
Location: Manhattan, New York
- Liebert XDV High Density Cooling Modules
- Liebert XDP Pumping Unit
- Liebert Challenger Precision Cooling
- Liebert Deluxe System/3 Data Center Cooling
- Liebert Series 610 UPS
- Liebert PPC Dual-Input Precision Power Center
- Liebert SiteScan Monitoring System
Create a dedicated, high-density data center design to process critical financial transactions for one of the world's largest banking and financial services organizations.
- Eliminated hot spots and equipment malfunctions in existing data center.
- Successfully converted storage room to high-density computing environment.
- Created dynamic cooling and power infrastructure that can scale to support 1,000 blade servers as part of a planned expansion.
To read more, download the International Banking and Financial Services Organization case study