CDW Berbee currently operates two enterprise data centers built on a redundant infrastructure to provide 7x24 data center management to customers worldwide. The data centers — located in Madison, Wisc., and Minneapolis — together include more than 24,000 square feet of space. In addition, CDW Berbee is currently constructing a new enterprise data center in Fitchburg, Wisconsin.
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Liebert XDH Horizontal Row Cooler
- Liebert XDC Coolant Chiller
- Liebert Deluxe System/3 Precision Cooling System
- Liebert Series 610 Uninterruptible Power System
- Liebert SiteScan Critical Facility Monitoring System
- Liebert FPC Power Conditioning and Distribution Cabinet
A scalable, adaptive data center cooling infrastructure to eliminate emerging hotspots while providing a platform to support future business growth.
- Eliminated 15°F to 18°F temperature variations in the data center, providing a consistent, stable environment for IT systems.
- Implemented a next-generation cooling infrastructure that can support future growth without disrupting data center operations.
- Increased efficiency and scalability of cooling systems by bringing cooling closer to the source of heat.
- Secured a utility rebate for installing the energy-efficient Liebert XD system.
To read more, download the CDW Berbee case study.